[Sca-cooks] Easy cordial recipe request

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 15 16:26:15 PDT 2003

Mari asked:
> I've tried trolling through the Florri files but can't find a simple
> Lemon
> cordial listed (lemon & cinnamon or Lemon & ? - either would be fine)
You've probably already looked in these files then, but here are the
ones on cordials, which are in the BEVERAGES section, which I would
check:
cordials-msg     (106K)  5/16/01    Period cordials and liqueurs. SCA
creations.
Apricot-Crdal-art (12K)  6/30/00    "Apricot Cardamom Cordial"
                                        by Constance de LaRose.
Kiwi-cordial-art  (10K)  6/23/00    "Prickly Gooseberry, Mango,
Cardamom,
                                        Cordial" by Constance de LaRose.
Peach-Brandy-art  (12K) 10/25/01    "Peach Coriander Brandy" by Lady
Constance
                                        de LaRose.
> And maybe help with a Barley water or a Sejkaben (sp?) one too?
infusions-msg     (24K)  3/26/02    Period infusions. Herbal "teas".
Barley tea.
jalabs-msg        (64K)  7/22/02    Drinks with a sugar or honey-syrup
base such
                                        as Sekanjabin (Persian Mint
Drink).
> Thanks guys - definately feeling "file challenged" tonight!
See these files in the CRAFTS section: :-)
tools-bib         (11K)  1/29/99    Bibliography of medieval
woodworking tools
                                        by Thora Sharptooth.
tools-msg         (66K)  1/31/00    Period and modern tools. lathes.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com