[Sca-cooks] project

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Jun 17 15:41:31 PDT 2003

i have my version partially finished, but can i ask a favor??
(since i would do this if i were to actually try to make this recipe, i
think it is "fair" within the rules)

does anyone have a translation for
gydre
obleys
in order not to interfere with anyone ELSEs methods, please answer me off
list.....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...