[Sca-cooks] Re: Cheese

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jun 22 09:00:25 PDT 2003

Absolutely! I just usually end up tossing mine out because I don't have
the storage/freezer space to save it.  I also don't bake that often.
I did make some really interesting mjetost with some whey one time, and
I've made ricotta as well.  But that was with whey that came from a
cheese made with rennet (a vegetable-based one), and not a vinegar-based
cheese.
--maire