[Sca-cooks] Cookbooks/Resources: where to find these?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Jun 22 09:50:52 PDT 2003

> > Constance B. Hieatt &Robin F. Speculum :"Two Anglo-Norman Culinary
> > Collections Edited from British Library Manuscripts Additional 32085 &Royal
> > 12.C. xii" Issue 61/4 1986
>
> If you find out where to get this one, let me know.

Speculum is one of the jstor journals, so academic libraries near you
with any interest in medieval studies can probably afford it.

I just tried printing it off from our version, but our networked printers
are choking.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"What don't die can't live. What don't live can't change. What don't
change can't learn." -- Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_