[Sca-cooks] Cheese Question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 22 13:41:15 PDT 2003

Serena commented:
> That sounds wonderful, could you be more specific in the technique that
> you
> are referring to. I have never tried to make cheese (it is on the GREAT
> LIST
> OF THINGS TO LEARN, but I haven' gotten to it yet;)
Someone will probably have given you detailed information on this
specific cheesemaking technique by now. But for your future endeavors
into cheese making, you might want to look through these files in the
FOOD section of the Florilegium:
Cheese-Making-art (30K)  9/29/97    "Cheese Making for the Compleat
Novice" by
                                        Lady Aoife Finn.
cheesemaking-msg  (87K)  4/19/02    Comments and info. on cheesemaking.
Recipes.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas