[Sca-cooks] Magical feast:::was::: Ahhh...

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Thu Jun 26 14:05:59 PDT 2003

It would be fun to put together a magical feast... Maybe something we could
work on together on line....
I will have to look up some medieval English recipes.
How's the book: _Seven Hundred Years of British Cooking_ (at least I think
that's the title)... anyway.... is it reliable?

I was thinking along the lines of:  "What did they eat in Godrick
Griffindore et al's time.
Phillipa