[Sca-cooks] Magical feast:::was::: Ahhh...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 21:55:54 PDT 2003

Godfric Gryffindor and his companions lived "a thousand years ago"
so this is going to be a tough pull.

Current Hogwarts chow seems to be mainly traditional British eats.
Subtle touches:  Ron spoke with a North Country dialect for a couple of
lines after a bit of YORKSHIRE Pudding.  An' that be the case,
cancel my order for spotted dog.  <woof!>

O but I want the Weasleys' dish cleaning spell for my home and feast hall!

Selene Colfox