[Sca-cooks] Magical feast:::was::: Ahhh...

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 27 07:08:28 PDT 2003

I'd pretty much agree with Brangwayna's evaluation. Most of the recipes are either *way* late or out of period anyway. Though there is a receipt for Green Eggs ....

Cynara
    How's the book: _Seven Hundred Years of British Cooking_ (at least I think
    that's the title)... anyway.... is it reliable?

  No, not really.  Immense substitutuions and additions of ingredients - but at least she usually gives you the original, so you can tell.