[Sca-cooks] Summer is Here

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Jun 28 09:13:43 PDT 2003

At 08:15 AM 6/28/03 -0400, you wrote:

>> So far, I'm thinking of some of the
>> simple meats from the Andalusian cookbook, and that pork-with-red-wine
>> dish (acck....Lainie, what is that one?
>
>Ahemharumph [puts on girlie voice, pretends to be 'Lainie] "Cormarye"?

Hey! I'll have you know I do NOT have a 'girlie voice'!. I don't know that
I could call it sultry, but I'm definitely alto, and can sing contralto or
tenor when I want to.

I've you've ever met Duchess Juana (of the West- with the Nutter Butter
name), _she_ has a 'girlie' voice. It's always amusing to watch someone
meet her for the first time. She a delightful grown woman, who sounds like
Mindy from Animaniacs. (Hi Ivar!)

And yes- Cormarye.

'Lainie