[Sca-cooks]2 - medieval herb garden

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 29 20:18:55 PDT 2003

Maire commented:
> If I ever have an actual yard of my very own, I will be doing raised
> beds of veggies, flowers, and herbs, with some sort of paved paths (who
> the heck needs a lawn?? <g>).
So, what is the advantage of having the beds raised? And how high do
you mean when you say "raised"? Do you mean a single landscaping timber
or enough stacked up to put the bed a foot or more above the natural
ground level?
After we move I will be trying to figure out what I want to do with the
yard and whether I want to try an herb garden again, and if so to do it
in pots, barrels, beds or just what.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas