[[Sca-cooks] Re: Tile project for Pennsic]

LadyWil slpatch at mfire.com
Thu Mar 6 07:32:43 PST 2003

Stefan wrote: (snipped for brevity)
"1) Everyone is encouraged to enter one tile of a set
size. This tile can be made in whatever period media
you wish, whether this media was used to make
tiles in period or not.
Yes, if there is interest, I might even volunteer to
run this."

Oh wow, I wish I were able to make Pennsic this year! This sounds like it
could be a potentially awesome showcase of talents, and I personally would be
very interested in such a project. I can almost see my sugared comfit tile
now! I'd help if I could. :(

Wilhelmina