[[Sca-cooks] Re: Tile project for Pennsic]

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 20:47:17 PST 2003

Lady Wilhelmina Catharin de Rochelle replied to me with:
> Stefan wrote: (snipped for brevity)
> "1) Everyone is encouraged to enter one tile of a set
> size. This tile can be made in whatever period media
> you wish, whether this media was used to make
> tiles in period or not.
> Yes, if there is interest, I might even volunteer to run this."
>
> Oh wow, I wish I were able to make Pennsic this year! This sounds like it
> could be a potentially awesome showcase of talents, and I personally would be
> very interested in such a project. I can almost see my sugared comfit tile
> now! I'd help if I could. :(

Thank you for the encouragement.
But would you be interested in entering, even if you couldn't make it to
Pennsic personally? I think I mentioned that as a possibility.
You would make your tile at home and send it up to Pennsic with someone else.
They would then carry it over the day of the show, register it, and pick it up
afterwards. Since you are moving to my area I would offer, but since I'm
flying in, and my space is limited, another method might be better.

I guess I might be able to allow tiles to be mailed to Pennsic, since that is possible and I could pick them up. But mailing back to the individuals might be a problem.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com