[Sca-cooks] Northpass Tavern event cooking evaluation

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 2 22:18:25 PST 2003

Andrea MacIntyre said:
> I had the pleasure of sharing the kitchen with them because I helped out by
> doing the dayboard at Phlip's request.

So, what did you serve for the dayboard?

This has probably been given before, but now I can't find it. Can someone give me a ahort description of this event or why it was a "tavern feast"? I've got this interesting collection of recipes for a possible feast article for the Florilegium, but it would be nice for folks to have some background on why these particular dishes were chosen.

thanks,
    Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com