[Sca-cooks] Mustard

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Mar 10 11:15:12 PST 2003

> Cool idea! I've got a separate (coffee) grinder, dedicated for grinding
> larger amounts of spices, but I'd wondered what to do to help "clean"
> out the residue of one spice before I do another.

*grin* this household cleaning tip brought to you by The Goodman of Paris:
"First, when you grind spices and bread for any sauces or soups, you must
grind the spices first and remove them from the mortar, for as you grind
the bread it will gather up any spices remaining; thus you do not lose any
speck which would be lost otherwise."

;)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Lend our voices only to sounds of freedom/ No longer lend our strength to
that which we wish to be free from/Fill lives with love and bravery/
And we shall lead a life uncommon." -- Jewel, _Life Uncommon_