[Sca-cooks] OK, I have deputies... now what?

Barbara Nostrand nostrand at deMoivre.org
Sat Mar 8 09:30:05 PST 2003

Noble Cousin!

Greetings from Solveig! First, you can have a "test feast" where the three
of you make everything and decide how to set up the division of labour the
day of the event. Also, you can appoint one of them your "drop dead deputy"
who will actually cook the feast if you can not make it to the event. This
person should know all of that stuff that is currently in your head, but
maybe not on paper. You didn't say anything in your note about what is
going on the day of the event. How many people are going to be serverd?
How many meals are you preparing? How many courses? What kind of preparation
has to be done before the event? (e.g., baking trenchers.) What kind of
preparation has to take place during the event itself before cooking and
assembly? Do you already have someone in charge of ongoing cleanup during
cooking?
--

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS   |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est       |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu       |