Vigil foods (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Quail eggs)

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 20:09:28 PST 2003

Thanks for all the information and suggestions.  Now onto another question.
I have never been to a Peerage vigil, so I've never seen what the food setup is
like.  Obviously, finger-foods and nibblies are preferred.  What is a
reasonable number of dishes to serve?  Are such basic items as fruits (dried
or fresh), nuts, and cheeses usual?

I know that there are cooks here who have done vigil catering.  Any
comments?

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net