[Sca-cooks] Dayboard portions, redux

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 17 11:15:55 PST 2003

It depends on what you're serving. Four to six ounces of meat total (a
generous lunch portion) would be 2 to 3 ounces each of two or three
different meats, and it will generally average out. But the last time I did
soup, I had both fish and bean, and I ended up needing about 2/3 of a full
serving per person of each one.

Aelfwynn

> Especially addressed to those of you who have prepared dayboards with a
variety of dishes... do you provide a full serving of everything for
everybody?  If you have several meats, do you make sure that there is a full
serving (2-3 oz.) of each for all the attendees?  Or do you just concentrate
on making sure that it all averages out to enough food for everyone?

Brighid ni Chiarain