[Sca-cooks] Cheesecake? OOP

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Mar 18 18:09:55 PST 2003

Also sprach johnna holloway:
>Aren't these baking temperatures a little high?
>
>Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis

Possibly, but they don't seem unreasonable given the periods of time
involved at high temperatures. The high temps seem to be to bake the
pastry and keep it from being soggy, but the filling seems to get
most of its heat at 200 degrees F.

A little unorthodox, maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised to find it works.

Adamantius