[Sca-cooks] Dayboard anxieties

SCAbeathog at cs.com SCAbeathog at cs.com
Thu Mar 27 09:48:49 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/27/2003 9:16:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

> Thanks.  I'll try.  The funny thing is, I've cooked the feast for this
> particular event twice in the past.  But dayboards are new and unfamiliar
> territory for me.

This is an unfamiliar term to me, here in downtown Caid, but I see on this
list that they are commonly done elsewhere.  Are they included as a part of
the site fee?  We do not generally offer any food at our tourneys, unless a
feast follows, at the end of the day, of course.  We are starting to see more
lunches offered, for a donation only, to get around the local park
restrictions that prohibit actual vending of food for money.  Is a dayboard
something on the order of a buffet, and available throughout the day?

Beathog