[Sca-cooks] Dayboard anxieties

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 14:47:09 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/27/2003 9:01:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu writes:

> You might think about something for the kids or children
> or the younger ones. Maybe commercial snack items just
> for them.

With Brighid's menu, I see a lot of things very familiar to kids - sausages,
meatballs, and chicken, cheese, bread and butter, carrots, oranges, pickles,
and cookies (I'm thinking of the jumbals).  What else would you suggest?  I
certainly wouldn't purchase modern snack items for a dayboard, other than
perhaps pretzels.

Brangwayna Morgan