[Sca-cooks] Non-chocolate treats

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Mar 31 20:02:20 PST 2003

See:
http://www.foodreference.com/html/artkeylimepie.html

One fact about Key Lime pies is that traditionally they
were made with condensed milk. This was an important
factor in their development as fresh dairy products were
rare in that area of Florida. The ability to use canned milk
and local backyard produce led to the creation of the dessert.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway