[Sca-cooks] Neatnew: MasterFoods Classical Cooking Glossary

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu May 15 12:14:19 PDT 2003

Reviewed in NeatNew Stuff on the Internet, by Marylaine Block:

MasterFoods Classical Cooking Glossary
http://www.masterfoods.com.au/cookbook/glossary.asp
Helpful for both cooks and customers of trendy restaurants trying to
interpret the menus.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"We are often considered society's gatekeepers, but librarians are actually
the gateways. We are the one profession dedicated to ensuring the right to
know. We must never lose sight of this mission despite the seductive siren
songs of our information age's mythology." -- Patricia Glass Schuman