[Sca-cooks] OT: Harry Potter

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 11:02:48 PDT 2003

They have not entirely stopped doing this but they
are changing less than they used to, notably
not messing with the TITLE anymore.  However
some words like jumper/sweater, etc. that don't
really affect the reading experience majorly
can be safely changed.

For lots of Harry Potter minutae, let me recommend
The Harry Potter Lexicon website,
http://www.i2k.com/~svderark/lexicon/

I have a US hardback and a UK "adult cover"
on order from the respective Amazons.

Selene Colfox