[Sca-cooks] Roman Feast

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Sun May 18 07:55:17 PDT 2003

In the florilegium, there is an article/message concerning a feast of illusions
(I can't remember which file it's under).  One of their courses featured a
paper mache boar's head that was cut open with a sword with great fanfaare.
the servers then grabbed hanfuls of mock entrails from inside the pig and ran
around to the guests.

Faerisa