[Sca-cooks] sources and cookery was pickled meat

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed May 21 22:47:34 PDT 2003

  Generys asked:
> Could you elaborate a bit more on this? I've only really entered one
> competition in the past, and well, my documentation sucked.
Perhaps these files in the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS section of the
Florilegium might prove useful:
5x8-Doc-art       (19K)  2/17/99    "5x8 Documentation Is All It Takes:
How to
                                        Write Documentation for A&S
Entries" by
                                        Gunnora Hallakarva.
AS-cont-docu-msg  (44K)  1/25/01    Documentation suggestions for A&S
contests.
Documentation-art (12K)  8/ 1/01    "Documentation - a Quick and
Painless Guide"
                                        by Ld. Daniel Raoul le Vascon.
Narfing-Iron-art  (12K) 10/23/00    "A Brief Beginner's Guide to
Documentation"
                                        by Lady Jehanne de Huguenin.
Stefan
--------