[Sca-cooks] Feast stewart at the crossroads

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri May 23 05:02:56 PDT 2003

At 06:43 AM 5/23/03 -0500, you wrote:
>--
>The first Amergin's Bardic Fest, in Adiantum -- a while ago.

<snip>
>Esther
>
>(Used to be Etain)

Oh.My.God. I remember you! Geez, that was... 12 years ago? Wow. I think you
were cratting the first Egils I went to. And doing herald stuff. Wow. I was
in Adiantum for several years, going to school and then doing the futile
search for work. Wow. I think I know who was cratting that Amergin's. :-/

Some pretty fab cooks in the Summits now. Still eating off the land when we
can but more experince now, both with cooking and with period cooking.
Demetrios (wrote THE BOOK on Byzantine food) lives in Adiantum, there's
Marion Staarveld and Isobel, and Issabetta, and farther south there's Jo
and in Glyn Dwfn there's Verena and was-Seumas-now-Edouard, and we just
added Terra Pomeria and Coeur du Val and a shire on teh coast teh name of
which escapes me...

Hey, we even cooked and ate one of Marlena's goats for Investiture a couple
years back. Boy was _that_ a trip!

Wow. Glad to see you're still up to mischief!

'Lainie
(was the kid's garb lady before I got old and crochety...)