[Sca-cooks] Bah! Humbug!! - icing work...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri May 23 07:21:42 PDT 2003

Yay, I get to use my brand-new Wilton Cake Decorating III education!

You must wait until the piece is =completely= dry all the way through, then peel
it off.  Don't do what I did and try to detatch when the surface is merely
touchable, it will break. We had the poor timing to be taking this class during
the wettest winter in years - nothing ever really did get dry.  Setting it in a
very slow oven overnight helped a bit.  If you leave a little paper on the piece
it won't kill anybody.

Your bear sounds extra cute, I hope the birthday "child" loves it!

Selene Colfox