[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Mon Nov 24 14:27:41 PST 2003

If you want to be in the Cookie Exchange, send me a private email.
So far I have these people on the list.  Please sign up now, so we
can settle on a number of participants.

1. Ranvaig  	mka Sharon Palmer 		<ranvaig at columbus.rr.com>
2. Apollonia 				<apollonia at bellsouth.net>
3. Etain 		mka Eloise Bennett 		<Etain1263 at aol.com>
4. Serena		mka Barbara Benson 	<vox8 at mindspring.com>
5. Margali(&phlip?)
	<mtraber251 at earthlink.net>  	Lebkuchen?
6. maire 		mka Sue Clemenger 		<mooncat at in-tch.com>
7. Stefan li Rous 	mka Mark S. Harris
	<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
8. Safia bint Wahib 	mka Leah A. Montgomery
	<mog_bane at hotmail.com> 	Snickerdoodles
9. Huette		mka  Patricia Lammerts
	<ahrenshav at yahoo.com>	Springerle
10. Devra	Langsam				<devra at aol.com>
	Molasses ginger cookies, circa 1850.
11. Seonaid	mka Stephannie Kemker	<stephannie at kemker.org>
12. Margaret FitzWilliam	mka Jennifer Getty
	<pixel at rocky.itasca.net>

Period goodies are encouraged, but not required. If you do use a
period recipe, please include the source. Send 4-6 cookies or the
equivalent for each participant.  Make your cookies, nuts, candy, or
other non-perishable goody into individual packages, label each
package with your name and put them in a box and send them to me.
Popped corn makes a good packing material.

My mailing address is
Sharon Palmer
2384 River Run Trace
Columbus OH  43235
614-325-1096

I'm going to ask everyone to email me their recipes, because I'd like
to make a little recipe booklet to go out with the cookies. Even if
you email it AFTER you make the cookies there should still be plenty
of time.

Make sure you include a return address and enough money for return
shipping. (Send the amount that it cost you to ship your cookies, or
a little more if your item is light.)

Looking at the calendar, I suggest that cookies be mailed Dec 3 or no
later than Sat Dec 6 to arrive here by Friday Dec 12.  We'll do the
re-boxing on Sat Dec 13 and send them out on Mon Dec 15. That should
leave enough time for ground shipping and delivery before Christmas.

Ranvaig