[Sca-cooks] Back to pre-Columbian foods

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 4 21:52:59 PST 2003

>>Sheesh, cant a *nonchristian* have faith too? ...

As a Christian, I don't recall ever having anything but a deep, abiding
admiration ...
<SNIP>

O	k, as fascinating as this is, we're way off base from the Pre-Columbian
foods subject line, so at least change that.
	I just found out that buffalo runs from 5.99 a pound for ground, 8.99 per
pound for a flank steak, and 10.99 for top round.  Uncle Ted's place is
getting 18 dollars for an 18 oz filet.  It is all extra lean, so you are
getting all meat for your money, but it still seems steep to me. But then, I
haven't bought beef in a very long time, either.
Christianna