[Sca-cooks] pre-Columbian foods

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 08:16:04 PST 2003

lol, I know quite a few good christians=)

One publically jokes with me, he promises not to burn me at the stake if
i promise not to throw him to the lions=) I love a catholic priest with
a good sense of humor=) [in the SCA we both play roman era personas...he
  an early christian hermit headed to a new hermitage ... who seems to
have gotten lost and is wandering around IRL he is a jesuit and teaches
history at the 6th grade level. Great guy, trying to turn him onto the
miles books, but i gave him CoC and PoS for christmas=)]
margali
dads side of family were masons, moms side was oddfellows, go figure=)