[Sca-cooks] Questions about de Nola

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Nov 18 09:54:13 PST 2003

My only reason for experimenting with it would be to approximate that
citric acid taste that grapefruit juice adds to the mix. I'd rather have
Realemon around than fresh or frozen or grapefruit anything. I really
dislike the smell of grapefruits. If and when the bitter oranges arrive
this winter, I'll have to play around with all these recipes and see
which are the best. I have the Goya bottled juice for comparison too.

Johnnae