[Sca-cooks] When was...

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 19 09:58:44 PST 2003

Wow, that's pretty cool! I'm glad I piped up because I would have never
known that otherwise. Yes, that is what the opening of the Maggie Black book
states. I am afraid that I do not understand all of your Acronyms, I get
GHJ=Good Huswives Jewell but the rest is gobbledygook.

What do STC and ESTC,  I guessing NOT Savory Toasted Cheese and Extra Savory
Toasted Cheese ;).

-Serena