[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse!

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 07:35:55 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/25/2003 10:27:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mtraber251 at earthlink.net writes:
Thus totally kiling any chance of sweetening with absolutely
no cabs at all.
Except of course for stevia, which comes in a liquid, and said liquid has,
according to the label at least, 0 carbs.

I use SteviaClear, Made by a company called "SweetLeaf" which doesn't have
the licorice aftertaste of the other stevias. Carry a bottle in my vest at all
times, and yes, it's good.

Just my two cents...

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke