[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse!

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 25 08:41:39 PST 2003

Blech, licorice taste that is plain nasty. I have found it in every
single stevia product, sweetleaf included [i have one of the largest low
carb stores in connecticut near my house, and am on great terms with the
owners=)]

I am hyper sensitive to a fair selection of chemicals found in nature,
soapy cilantro, sage is intolerable and why cant people believe me when
i say that celery burns my mouth and has a licorice flavore to it ...
and we *dont* want to get into bitter eggplant, zucchini and kale =)

margali
[and yes i can taste the chlorine used to crack the splenda out of
sugar, but i can deal with that...]