[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse!

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 25 09:50:35 PST 2003

Everything, to varying degrees. i can take parsley, but am seriously
averse to dill-anything, i eat celery despite the burn because i like
the wet crunch and detest parsnips. I also get anise taste in carrots,
and a slight burn [the celery and carrot burn seems to come from the
older, coarser veggies, so it may be an accumulation of something]

Which is sort of funny, detesting licorrice, but using parlsey, celery,
carrots, celery seed and weed, but i fint that when cooked it decreases
depending on what it is mixed with=)but the flavor dislike carrys over
to anise, allspice and oddly enough cloves in large amounts have that
same taste to them.

Got to love oligochemistry=)
margali