[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 6, Issue 61

Tara Sersen Boroson tara at kolaviv.com
Wed Nov 26 08:32:37 PST 2003

>>I am hyper sensitive to a fair selection of chemicals found in nature,
>>soapy cilantro,
>>

>So I'm not the only one who thinks cilantro tastes that way?  I've
>always wondered why it's so popular now.

I've heard other people complain about that, too.  I can't taste that at
all in it.  Funny how some things can taste fundamentally different to
different people!

>Don't forget broccoli.  Even a little mixed into Chinese food can ruin
>the whole dish for me with its bitter taste.  Now whatever I order,  I
>automatically say "No broccoli."

See, I don't find broccoli at all bitter.  But, I don't care for it raw
- I find it kind of soapy tasting then.

Here's one that I really don't like:  Cheese.  I try really really hard
to like cheese.  I honestly do.  I found that I do like goat cheese.
But, 99% of cheese tastes like mold to me.  Seriously, earthy moldy.
It's not bad when it's melted - cheeses that I can't stand cold are just
fine on pizza or nachos.  But, I can't figure out what people find
appealing about eating chunks of cold cheese.

-Magdalena

--
Tara Sersen Boroson

You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it for himself. - Galileo Galilei