[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse! - jicama

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Nov 27 12:51:25 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Fauxtatoes?  <<double-shudder>>
> --maire, feeling as if she's the only one on this list *not* watching
> carbs.....

Nope, you're not the only one. It's kinda to be expected, since we're a
bunch of people seriously interested in food. Personally, I've always
figured that if you want to lose or maintain your weight, it's a lot simpler
to quit stuffing so much food down your throat. Cheaper, too- you don't BUY
as much food, and you don't hafta buy all these weird foods called for in
the diets...

But, what do I know? I've only managed to maintain my weight in the normal
range since High School, despite having been described as having a weight
problem, by exercising and watching generally how much I eat....

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS, who could use a bit more exercise lately...

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,