[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse! - jicama

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 04:56:51 PST 2003

*snark*

and how often do you see me stuffing gross amounts of food down my
throat? I eat small portions 6 or 6 times a day, per my diabetic
nutritionist. [hey, soup subdivides into leftovers quite well,
thankyouveryuch]

Rob is the one who considers half a bag of veggies to be one serving...
margali
hmf wierd food. you have obvioulsy joined the group of people who
pontificate on the diet without bothering to read the book.
meat/poultry/seafood, nonglycemic fruits and veggies, restrained whole
grains, dairy.

read the blasted book, then you can call it wierd food.