[Sca-cooks] Dieting

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Nov 28 10:53:06 PST 2003

All right you scurvy dawgs!

I for one (and I'm sure that there are many others on the list who are
suffering similarly) am REALLY TIRED of the Atkins/non-Atkins debate.
REALLY TIRED. And now you guys are pecking at each other. Well before
Gunthar steps in to tell you to clear off, I'm gonna tell you this: I
didn't come to this party in Gunthar's living room to listen to people
argue about diet plans as though they were religions and how many potatoes
can dance on the head of a pin! So I'm gonna be the kid who stands up and
says CUT IT OUT! before the adults come in! RIGHT? RIGHT!

'Lainie, whose dander is up