[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving Cooking in a Corset

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at jeffnet.org
Fri Nov 28 11:53:30 PST 2003

> A lot of prep work had been done by 'Lanie and I earlier in the week,
> and when James arrived from Ashland we could pretty much let him work
> at the non-canonical corn bread stuffing and some truly yummy rolls.

It's not non-canonical. It's the One True Dressing!

Now if you folks want to argue religion back and forth like a yeshiva full
of rabbinical students, this heresy of wheat bread dressing against
cornbread dressing would be much better than how many potatoes can dance on
the head of a pin. :)

Keeper of the Farina Faith

Edouard