[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving Cooking in a Corset

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Nov 28 22:10:38 PST 2003

Well, I definitely had non-canonical turkey stuffing this
afternoon--wheat bread, which is de rigeur, but with the addition of
crisp bacon chunks.  Tasty, but not what my taste buds expected!
Now me, I like celery, and onions, and a little (not a lot of sage), or
maybe some oysters in my stuffing.....nummmy....
I dunno Edouard, I'm thinking cornbread must be one of those
fancy-schmancy Norman dishes.....
--maire, running for the Rock before Lainie gets her for the Norman
comment....