[Sca-cooks] cheese pudding

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Oct 9 07:42:37 PDT 2003

Olwen commented:

We were going to do build-your-own grilled cheese
sandwiches with an assortment of cheeses and home-made breads as the
centerpiece theme and lots of other items such as cheese pudding, norse
pies, apple tarts, etc.
<<<<

Cheese pudding? Is this a savory or sweet dish? Fluffy or firm? Are their period versions? I like cheese and this sounds...interesting. It does sound like one of those dishes where a little bit goes a long way, though. Anyone have a favorite recipe?

Are the Norse in the pies chopped, shredded or whole? :-)

Stefan