[Sca-cooks] What to do with goat cheese...

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Oct 10 07:21:10 PDT 2003

--On Friday, October 10, 2003 7:56 AM -0600 Sue Clemenger
<mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:

 Any of you
> much-more-experienced foodies have any ideas as to what I could add for
> flavors in the cheesecake? Bits of sun dried tomatoes or something?
> Recipes always welcome <g>, especially if they're period!
> --maire, in a mood to cook...

quite modern but....
green chili
chipotle chili (smoky flavor)

the food channel website has some nice savory cheesecake recipes that
incorporate interesting things.... carmelized onions previously mentioned
being one.

i plan on doing a blue cheese for the office halloween party... should look
a bit grusome, i think... shaped like a crumbling tombstone.....
bwahahahahahaha ;)

cailte