[Sca-cooks] raw/unhomoginized milk, was: ricotta as "fresh cheese"?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Oct 11 09:46:57 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

 Here's a listing of places all over the country,
> including New York State, where you can buy raw milk:
> http://www.realmilk.com/where2.html .  This also has sources for raw
> goats milk.
>
> -Magdalena

Way cool ;-) I just found out that a place we frequently do business with,
just a few minutes down to road, sells it- the subject had never come up
when we were there. Had been thinking about talking to the farmer down the
road, but this will work ;-)

Hey Margali- you up for some cheese making in the near future?

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.