[Sca-cooks] OT: weird cat presents (was: oysters)

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:13:00 PDT 2003

>of course waking up one morning and finding a very angry squirrel in the
>tub when i *needed* to get my shower fast because i was very late for work
>was not fun.....

I remember Grampa well...he was a freat mouser and birder. He would catch
birds and tear them to pieces under the kitchen table. I got home from
school one day and was sitting on the couch reading when I noticed something
big and black flit across my view. I looked over to the fireplace in the
direction it had gone, and there staring at me was the biggest angriest crow
that I have ever seen. The thing was nearly two feet tall! Took me two hours
and numerous scratches to finally convince him to leave our abode. I watched
Grampa a lot closer after that. (The things was bigger than him! And he
wasn't small.)

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Safia bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Viola Hirrar
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra (Austin, TX)
mog_bane at hotmail.com