[Sca-cooks] New SCA groups (was Syrup of Pomegranates)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 00:26:23 PDT 2003

Yeshoshua commented:
> well I didn't make it to the shuk in time today, maybe next week. We
> are forming a shire here in Jerusalem so maybe we can make it a
> project to figure it out.
Perhaps some of the files in the SCA-INC section of the Florilegium
might be of uee in helping get your group going such as:
Bng-an-Officer-art (7K)  7/26/02    "On Being an SCA Officer" by HL
Annes
                                        Clotilde von Bamburg.
fundraising-msg   (48K)  4/21/98    Fundraising ideas for SCA groups.
new-groups-msg    (18K)  7/17/96    Procedures and advice on starting
new SCA
                                        groups.
recruiting-art    (16K)  7/13/02    "On the Recruiting and Retention of
New
                                         Members" by Lady Meliora
Leuedai de
                                         Ardescote.
recruitment-msg   (43K)  5/18/00    Recruitment ideas. bringing in new
members.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas