[Sca-cooks] Mongol Feast Questions

Naquiba Katira al-Maghrebiyya cynaguanswan at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 14:25:27 PDT 2003

I have my ticket for this weekend's feast and I can
hardly wait!!

About doing veggie dishes, could you just prepare a
version of the regular recipe without the meat?  Might
require some tweeking, but should work.  I know I
often sub/omit ingred when cooking and as long as the
chemistry doesn't change....

Katira