[Sca-cooks] Camel Ribs

John Kemker john at kemker.org
Mon Sep 8 21:14:06 PDT 2003

You're absolutely right.  I had forgotten about that, having been mostly
smoking brisket and country-style ribs lately.

Braising in some sort of marinade might also bring about a similar
effect.  Alton Brown, in "Good Eats" did a show on braising ribs where
he got very technical about the conversion of the connective tissues to
nice, good, juicy yummyness.

--Cian O'Madadhain
Building a brick smoker soon...