[Sca-cooks] Snickerdoodle Recipe

Naquiba Katira al-Maghrebiyya cynaguanswan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 15:15:12 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I have seen some very unlike-snickerdoodles out there
going by that very odd name but I have been eating and
making them since the 50's.  They should be very light
and crisp but tender and just a tad chewy if that
makes any sense.  Snickerdoodles are never HARD.  They
should go from the original ball rolled in sugar/cinn
to a flat round with a cracked surface and be just
slightly browned.  Can't really say how they are the
after a day or so as they get eaten up so quickly.
Wow, gotta go make a batch!!

Katira
West Kingdom