[Sca-cooks] Snickerdoodle Consistency

Samrah thlsamrah at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 15:37:18 PDT 2003

If you make them the day before an Event, they are crunchy the next day. Perhaps I should store them with an apple slice.  Not truly hard, still delightful, but crunchy/a bit chewy, but not soft like chocolate chippers. I added about 4 tablespoons anise (ground from the seed so it was a bit bigger than the usual powder) to a half batch dough. All of the anise-loving people adored them...

Samrah